Employer: Sorrisniva AS
Job title: Activity manager
Employment form: Permanent employment
Workplace: Alta – Sorrisniva, Finnmark
Sorrisniva is looking for an Activity Manager.
Sorrisniva AS is a year-round adventure company located on the banks of the Altaelva, just outside the center of Alta. The company is built on local traditions and values.
Sorrisniva is a cornerstone company in Alta and offers experiences all year round. Our products are Arctic Wilderness Lodge, Igloo hotel in winter, and we offer a range of experiences.
In the position of activity manager, you will be responsible for the operation of self-produced activities and experiences and activities we offer via external suppliers. In the position, you are expected to be able to contribute ideas, take the initiative and further develop products and concepts adapted to our various customer segments and seasons. Also development of new activities.
The position requires great commitment and the ability to independently plan and carry out the working days. Many exciting professional challenges, great variety in work tasks, and with the opportunity and need to exercise a great degree of creativity and innovation.
The activity manager will, together with the rest of the host, contribute to a professional and active hosting role in Sorrisniva's experience offer. An important task will be looking after the guests' well-being with a focus on quality, the customer experience and safety.
· Daily operation and responsibility for the experiences in Sorrisniva
· Quality-assured experiences - participation and mapping (including content, instructions, driving plans, etc.)
· Personnel responsibility
· Implementation of experiences
· Product development - further developing and preparing new experiences
· Responsible for security, risk assessment, service and facilitation for our guests and employees
· Responsible for training and recruiting guides/activity staff
· Set up the duty schedule and staffing for activities
· Work to ensure that Sorrisniva is a preferred choice in Alta and Finnmark
· Performance targets
· Relevant education at bachelor's level
· Experience from activities and experiences
· Courses/education in safety and quality
· Experience with personnel responsibility
· Good knowledge of Norwegian and English
· Have passion and empathy for experiences in nature
· You are structured
· You have good leadership skills and management experience
· You are able to see solutions, think efficiently and customer-oriented
· You are outgoing, service oriented and innovative
· You have a high work ethic
· You have good communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to work at a high pace and with varied working days
· An exciting and challenging position
· Good opportunities for professional and personal development
· A good working environment
· Good terms
· Great opportunities to develop the department and to influence the results in Sorrisniva
Application deadline 27th of March.
If you find the position interesting, we encourage you to send an application with CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the position contact Kine Mariel Ludvigsen tel. 99 46 46 87 or Caroline Laurhammer tel. 952 155 33.