Employer: Sorrisniva AS
Job title: Waitresses and waiters
Employment form: 100 % seasonal position
Workplace: Alta - Sorrisniva, Finnmark
Period: 1st of December and until Mid-April (or closer agreement)
Come and work with us during our busiest season – the arctic winter season. You will be part of a dedicated team and give memorable experiences to guests from all over the world.
Sorrisniva AS is a year-round adventure company located on the banks of the Alta River, just outside the center of Alta. The company is built on local traditions and values. Our Arctic Wilderness Lodge is open all year round with 24 suites and Maku restaurant. In winter, we also have an ice hotel and an a la carte restaurant. Sorrisniva offers many exciting activities throughout the year. In addition to the restaurant in the evening, we serve breakfast and lunch, we hold parties and have meeting activities.
Sorrisniva AS is currently seeking full-time waiter/waitress for the winter season.
In the position of waiter and waitress, good service, and the role as host for our guests is important. You must be service-minded, professional, welcoming, gentle, and able to understand the guest's needs. You are expected to take responsibility for the team in the restaurant providing high-quality service for all our guests. The waiter reports to the immediate manager, who is the restaurant manager. The position involves day shifts, evenings, and weekends.
· Hosting our guests
· Serving and presenting food and drinks to our guests
· Uncovering, tidying up, and keeping the restaurants in order
· Taking orders and serving the guests
· Being at the forefront and watching the guests' needs
· Incidental work
· Help where needed, keep an eye on the whole, and ensure the quality of the guest experience
· Relevant education and/or industry experience
· Have good experience in the service profession
· Preferably professional certificate as a waiter
· Good language skills. English, spoken and written, is a minimum.
· Good communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to work at a fast pace and with varied tasks
· Good induction and training upon employment
· An exciting and challenging position in Sorrisniva
· Good opportunities for professional and personal development
· A good working environment
· Working in a unique workplace, the location by the Altaelva - one of the world's most famous salmon rivers, with both the midnight sun and the northern lights
Application deadline as soon as possible and by 30th of September
Send an application with CV to CEO, Caroline Laurhammer firstname.lastname@example.org