Employer: Sorrisniva AS
Job title: SPA therapists
Employment form: 100 % seasonal position, with opportunity for permanent employment
Period: 1st of December and until Mid-April (or closer agreement)
Workplace: Alta - Sorrisniva, Finnmark
Come and work with us during our busiest season – the arctic winter season. You will be part of a dedicated team and give memorable experiences to guests from all over the world.
Sorrisniva opens a new SPA department.
Sorrisniva AS is a year-round adventure company located on the banks of the Alta River, just outside the center of Alta. The company is built on local traditions and values. Our Arctic Wilderness Lodge is open all year round with 24 suites and Maku restaurant. In winter, we also have an ice hotel and an a la carte restaurant. Sorrisniva offers many exciting activities throughout the year. In addition to the restaurant in the evening, we serve breakfast and lunch, we hold parties and have meeting activities.
Sorrisniva AS is currently seeking full-time SPA therapist for the winter season.
We are looking for a full-time employee in a seasonal position during our winter season with the possibility of being prolonged.
Are you a skilled SPA therapist and self-motivated? If so, we encourage you to apply! You will be an important part of the team responsible for taking care of our guests while they are with us and ensuring they have a memorable stay. We offer experiences throughout the year and maintain a high standard in everything we deliver.
- Work as a spa therapist and practice facial, body treatments and massages in our spa / wellness area
- Create great guest experiences through outstanding service
- Work experience as a dermatologist, body therapist, masseur or similar
- A certificate of apprenticeship or education in skin care, physiotherapy or similar is desirable
- Good language skills, English is a minimum
- Reliable and contributes to a good working environment
- Independent while enjoying working in a team
- Positive charisma and like to give the very best to your customers
- Commitment and desire to help establish something new
- High focus on guest comfort and safety
- Positive and outgoing
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
- A good working environment
- Good conditions
- A workplace with a unique location by the Alta River – one of the world's most famous salmon rivers, with both midnight sun and Northern Lights
We look forward to hearing from you, and we process applications continuously.
For inquiries about the position, please contact;
CEO Caroline Laurhammer +47 952 155 33 Please send your application with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org