Employer: Sorrisniva AS
Job title: Restaurant Manager
Employment form: 100% permanent position
Workplace: Alta - Sorrisniva, Finnmark
Come work with us!
Sorrisniva AS is a year-round adventure company located on the banks of the Alta River, just outside the center of Alta. The company is built on local traditions and values. Our Arctic Wilderness Lodge is open all year round with 24 suites and Maku restaurant. In winter we also have an ice hotel and an a la carte restaurant, Lavvu. In addition to the restaurant in the evenings, we serve breakfast and lunch, we hold parties and have meetings.
Sorrisniva AS is currently looking for a restaurant manager for our two restaurants.
With us, it's about creating a good experience for all our guests. Sorrisniva therefore not only delivers food and accommodation, but a selection of exciting and wonderful experiences in northern Norwegian nature.
If you are interested in nature experiences, hunting, fishing or quiet surroundings – this is a unique workplace close to nature!
Work tasks vary between the different seasons, and we are therefore looking for a person who is innovative, flexible and has good cooperation skills.
The position includes personnel responsibility for restaurant employees. As a manager, an important task will be to ensure that the desired quality and high service is delivered for our guests.
- General Management Restaurant.
- Ensure that the desired quality is delivered in the restaurant, to all our guests.
- Follow-up of the restaurant department.
- Ensure good internal communication, cooperation and routines across departments.
- Personnel responsibility for restaurant employees.
- HR-related administrative tasks in relation to: recruitments and day-to-day operations.
- Contribute to the hiring process of new employees.
- Relevant education and/or industry experience
- Has good experience in the service profession
- Experience from HR/personnel management an advantage
- Good language skills. English, spoken and written, is a minimum.
- You're structured
- You have excellent leadership skills and leadership experience
- You are able to see solutions. Think efficiently and customer-oriented
- You are outgoing, service-minded, representative, energetic, innovative, idea-rich and fearless
- You have a high work ethic
- You have excellent communication and cooperation skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with varied work tasks
- An exciting and challenging position in Sorrisniva
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
- A good working environment
- Works at a unique workplace, located by the Alta river - one of the world's most famous salmon rivers, with both midnight sun and northern lights
Application deadline as soon as possible and by 30th September, applications will be processed continuously
Applications with CV should be sent to the CEO, Caroline Laurhammer email@example.com